Augusta, ME

Sylvio J Gilbert School 5

Posted April 06, 2010
My daughter loves this school, the teachers and principal are amazing. The front office staff leaves a little to be desired, but overall a wonderful environment for my daughter.

Sylvio J Gilbert School 4

Posted May 08, 2009

Sylvio J Gilbert School 5

Posted January 09, 2009
My child only went to Pre-K at Gilbert due to no Pre-K at Farrington. My child had such a great experience there. Mrs. Clements and Ms. Nancy are 'pure magic' with the children. When I observed their interaction with the children I noticed such a smooth transition into helping the children learn, regardless of the learning ability or manners of the child. They are so soothing but yet get the children excited about learning.

Sylvio J Gilbert School 2

Posted June 01, 2007
My grandsons go to gilbert . I find this school to be very low in the quality of their ability to teach,especally special needs children.

Sylvio J Gilbert School 3

Posted May 25, 2007
I dont have anything good to say about the school My child has gone to this school, hasn't learned as much as he should have in a year. They dont have good carry over for school work into the home.

Sylvio J Gilbert School
1 Sunset Ave, Augusta, ME  04330
Last modified Sylvio J Gilbert School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sylvio J Gilbert School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top