Bangor, ME

Posted November 29, 2013
Cohen School is amazing. The teachers are great, the instruction is wonderful, and it has been an awesome school to go to. Its one of the best schools to go to.

Posted May 07, 2013
I couldn't have wished for a better school for my daughter for the last 3 years. In my opinion grades 6-8 are the most formative years which prepare our kids for the future learning which will carry them into what they choose to accomplish in work, community and life. The staff is amazing! The environment a happy one. We will be sorry to leave. But they have prepared my daughter to excel in everything she does while enjoying the journey along the way. You will not be disappointed if your child has the opp to attend.

Posted March 14, 2012
Awesome school, great teachers, awesome gym coaches, fun sports, Just AWESOME!!! I love cohen school. It's the best.

William S. Cohen School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
My Daughter goes to Cohen School and I feel it is a very good school... They have a great 'Life Skills' program that can teach a child to make it out there in the real world....

Posted January 16, 2010
teachers here are pretty cool :) and nice setting for actually getting work done

William S. Cohen School 1

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted April 05, 2009
I think cohen school is a great school with lots to offer as well as learning. They also teach them life skills and other important information for the future.

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted December 02, 2007
Very supportive and involved teachers for my two children in the 7th and 8th grade

William S. Cohen School 1

Posted November 20, 2007

William S. Cohen School
304 Garland St, Bangor, ME  04401
Last modified William S. Cohen School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William S. Cohen School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top