Posted January 15, 2009

Posted July 05, 2007

Posted September 25, 2004
My son started at Vine Street school in 2000 with a diagnosis of Autism. As you can imagine I was very nervous about the kind of education, help and support he would receive with such a diagnosis. The teachers and staff would be faced with many big challenges with regards to my sons disorder,including behavioral,anxiety,and sensory issues. My worries would soon be put to rest. Vine Street has a wonderful special education program. In the four years my son spent at Vine Street we witnessed a dramatic change in him, it was almost like he was a different child. He has overcome many difficult obstacles both academic and emotional. My son's success at Vine Street would not have been possible without one of the best teachers I have ever had the honor to work with. Emily Davenport is one of the most caring and understanding people I have ever known. She brought out the best in my son and many others.

Posted September 13, 2003

Vine Street School
66 Vine St, Bangor, ME  04401
Last modified Vine Street School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vine Street School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top