Mary Snow School 3

Posted August 19, 2013
Some things were great- Mrs. Cormier was a great teacher and the schools admin staff is fantastic. However, you need to be on top of your childs education here. I never saw any classwork or homework from Social Studies or Science yet she was given grades. When I inquired about how she was graded I was told I would see some work sent home (this never happened). On top of that even though my daughter in the 3rd grade tested at reading at ab 8.6 grade level the princiapl Mr. Missbrenner discouraged me from having her put into gifted and talented reading class! Are you kidding me? I insisted and fought for it and she was placed in the program but as a parent you need to know that you need to stay on top of things as this school fails miserably. Also, if you get a teacher by the name of Mrs. Brookings for your child do whatever you can to transfer you child out of her class. Ask around and you will see what I mean. We have decided not to have my daughter attend this school after only one year as they did such a horrible job of educating.

Posted June 29, 2010
My two daughters attended Mary Snow and now we are so lucky to have our granddaughter attend this coming fall. It has excellent teachers and is like a school should be. Sh will love it.

Posted December 04, 2007

Mary Snow School 2

Posted November 24, 2007

Posted May 25, 2007

Posted March 26, 2007
My son's experience with the Mary Snowe School has been excellent. We are new to the school system and have been impressed with the responsiveness of the administration on different issues. The music program is excellent The academics are challenging. The facility is in excellent shape despite its age, you could eat off the floors. I have found the teachers and principal very accessible. It has consistently met or exceed my expectations for my sons education.

Mary Snow School 1

Posted August 23, 2004
This school was not very good with me and my childs needs to the point where we had to pull him out of the school. We asked that they try something differently with him but they was so stuck on believing the bad that they didnt try to help do the good to the point where they did nothing with him and he was failing. After we took him out and put him somewhere else, he had done so much better, getting A's and B's and gotten his self esteem back and Mary Snow School didnt do ANYTHING to help make things better. So they are no good to me.

Mary Snow School
435 Broadway, Bangor, ME  04401
Last modified Mary Snow School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary Snow School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top