Bath Middle School 5

Posted December 03, 2014
My daughter's have been to several schools. They love it here in Bath. There are lots of activities to participate in. The quality of the education is excellent if you do the work. Most of the teachers care very much about thier students successes.

Bath Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2014
After having 4 children go through BMS, I can honestly say the teachers in the reid house and black house ROCK! All of my children thrived academically as well as emotional while attending BMS. I think the teachers are top notch.

Bath Middle School 1

Posted April 01, 2013
This school is Horrible. My Daughter went there until grade 7, and she had a horrible time. One of the teachers lost some of her work, and punished her for it. The teachers wouldn't help her, and she would come home everyday crying, because she couldn't figure something out and nobody would explain it to her. Another problem I noticed, is that there were a lot of rude children. my daughter would constantly come home crying because she was put in a group with a kid who would make rude comments to her and her friend. She had told her teacher, and the teacher didn't do anything about it. Eventually, it got so bad that I pulled her out, and I ended up home Schooling her until I sent her to Morse. She is now doing really well in all her Classes, and is an honor student.

Bath Middle School 5

Posted May 16, 2009

Bath Middle School
6 Old Brunswick Rd, Bath, ME  04530
Last modified Bath Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bath Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top