Belfast, ME

Toddy Pond School 0

Posted October 27, 2008
wonderful atmosphere and positive learning environment. A+++++

Toddy Pond School 5

Posted November 14, 2007

Toddy Pond School 5

Posted June 09, 2004
My son was a crack baby. I adopted him when he was only 7 weeks old. He had many problems that were dealt with by having therapy. When it came time to send him to school we sent him to the public school and he didn't learn anything. I had sent another child to TPS summer camp and loved the way children were treated. I decided to see if TPS acould accomadate my childs needs. My son has been at TPS for 2 years now and I am so very pleased that he goes there. He has learned so many things that he would never have learned in a regular classroom setting. He has also gained the year he lost in the public school. The classroom size is so small that he got plenty of individual attention. This school has been responsible for my sons sucess.

Toddy Pond School