Benton Elementary School 2

Posted August 05, 2013
I attended Benton Elementary. I think you should know the food is not edible!! I did, however, like the Day Care though it was a bit pricey. The School could improve by upgrading from coat hangers to miniature lockers, and might want to serve grilled cheese that won't break a tooth, or bounce like a rubber ball..

Benton Elementary School 0

Posted November 06, 2009
We have an incredible school family. There are so many wonderful things that have been done. Donations are made by the staff and students to the local food pantry. Christmas donations are made to the area giving tree. If a family is in need due to a traumatic event, the school family bonds together to assist that family. Children are encouraged to be creative, compassionate members of society. PTO members support staff by providing periodic Staff breakfasts with coffee and other goodies. The school family is a close knit one which puts the needs and desires of the children first.

Benton Elementary School 0

Posted January 04, 2008
My children ages 7 and 9 started school here. I have been active as a volunteer in their classes as often as my schedule allows. Their teachers really do appreciate the help and my children like that I am involved. Benton Elementary is a wonderful school with a well rounded program. I would not want my children to go to any other school.

Posted May 30, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
This is the first year that my children grades 3 and 4 have attended the school. So far I really like the way the school runs compared to the other schools they have gone to. The teacher there take time with a student as well as the whole class. The teacher review their charts to see what individual help they may need and make sure that they receive it. I will have my children in the school until they are at the last year.

Posted March 14, 2005
- a former student

Benton Elementary School
68 School Dr, Benton, ME  04901
Last modified Benton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top