Berwick, ME

Noble Middle School 3

Posted April 13, 2010
I am a former student from Noble Middle School. Now i'm in high school Middle School years are going to be hard no matter what, No one really likes middle school. So don't go blaming the school system. Noble is a great school!

Noble Middle School 5

Posted September 14, 2009
I was an eighth grader at Noble Middle School last year 2008-2009. It was awesome because I am only deaf there last year. But....I was the excellent brilliant student who gets As on my Art class. I got really good grades, now I am at Model Secondary School for the Deaf as a freshman (9th grader). I like that school, too, but I don't like to hear someone gossping behind my back because I am only the deaf there. Think of a deaf student...don't even insult them, okay? Understood? Thanks.

Noble Middle School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
I'm a past student from Noble Middle, and I loved it. it was some of the best years of my life. I would most definately go back there, it's so much better than high school.

Noble Middle School 2

Posted December 29, 2008
I'm a student at Noble Middle School, and I hate it. There's fights almost every week and the teachers don't notice how the kids are acting as soon as they step outside the classroom door. There's bullying, name calling, pushing, kicking, anything you can imagine I see in the halls every day here. I hate this school!

Noble Middle School 3

Posted November 23, 2004

Noble Middle School 2

Posted March 09, 2004
- a former student

Noble Middle School
46 Cranberry Meadow Rd, Berwick, ME  03901
Last modified Noble Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noble Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top