Biddeford High School 4

Posted May 22, 2014
Biddeford high school has done a complete 180 with the new principal. Mr. Sirois is involved to a point where he can walk down the hall and know every study by name. He is at the school at 6am and doesn't leave until well after school ends. I feel with the new building and the amazing support he gives the school, it will become one of the top 5 schools I'm maine. I highly recommend that if you go to bhs you keep a positive attitude, because attitude it everything. The teachers are amazing once you settle into the schedule and how they run class. The school is amazing if you give it a chance!

Biddeford High School 4

Posted May 03, 2011
I've had the experience of 4 children going to BHS, one that graduated with honors. I've worked in this school. We moved unfortunately and the other 3 went to school elsewhere. Comparing the school they go to now with BHS, there is no comparison. The passion and commitment the teachers have at BHS goes far beyond the shiny new school my kids go to now, and the teachers there you need to make an appointment to see. My kids can't go after school to get help if they missed something due to an absence. The BHS teachers my children had were always available, no matter what. Another thing, my kids are relearning what they already have 1 or 2 years ago. They are supposedly in a top ten school (according to data and state assessments)where we live currently.

Posted June 20, 2010
My daughter graduated from Biddeford high school and I feel that it's not a very good school.We moved to Saco because we didn't want our other children to have to go there.It has a 5.0 gpa..what a joke.The school does not recognize the acomplishments of the students.Would not recommend this school to anyone.To everyone that attends GOOD LUCK!!!!

Biddeford High School 3

Posted May 13, 2010
The building itself is dilapidated, and currently under a renovation. However, I think the teachers are what make the school. I have found many to be helpful and encouraging. I personally blame the superintendent for letting the school get so badly damaged.

Posted August 02, 2009
It has been very unfufilling to me. They lack money for their students, and generally dont care.

Biddeford High School 5

Posted June 26, 2008
I had the best years of my life at this school with caring teachers, entertaining extracurricular programs (like Drama and Chorus!). I was very involved in acting and singing, as well as helped establish the first year of dance team at BHS. I also took AP and honors-level classes from some amazing teachers who prepared me to on to college, where I got my BA in Mathematics. I appreciate everything the Biddeford High School gave to me. I had wonderful mentors, a caring principal, and great friends. Thank you. - Graduate of the class of 2003

Posted January 26, 2008

Biddeford High School 2

Posted September 11, 2007

Biddeford High School 5

Posted August 29, 2007

Biddeford High School 3

Posted March 01, 2007
Biddeford High School continually puts students into the top colleges in the country each year despite the fact that the facilities are a bit dated and in need of some TLC. Currently the City is in the process of addressing the schools facilities and will make the necessary adjustments. The teachers and guidance team are supportive, enthusiastic and hard working. Athletically the school is very competitive and continually develops strong student athletes. Biddeford has a few wrinkles for sure but if you look beyond the cosmetics it is a good school with tremendous faculty and support staff.

Biddeford High School
20 Maplewood Ave, Biddeford, ME  04005
Last modified Biddeford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Biddeford High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top