Biddeford, ME

Posted February 04, 2010
I am a BMS student and I truly love it there. All the teachers are there to listen and help.

Biddeford Middle School 3

Posted June 09, 2008

Posted May 03, 2008

Posted February 16, 2008
I am a student at BMS and I love everything about it. You can really tell that the teachers care about you and your success as an individual. The new building is beautiful, and all of the teachers on team 5 are great!

Posted November 30, 2007
Great School, Great Atmosphere - Overall poistive learning environment. Beautiful new building as well. I tend to be very engaged with my childs learning and have found each and every teacher as well as the Leadership at the school to be very approachable and willing to partner to ensure my child is successful. Team 6 has been absolutely outstanding this year!

Posted January 18, 2007
Well, I am a student at the Biddeford Middle school. The teachers are wonderful, and really care about your opinion. I think BMS is doing a great job!

Posted January 10, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006

Biddeford Middle School 3

Posted October 19, 2005

Biddeford Middle School
25 Tiger Dr, Biddeford, ME  04005
Last modified Biddeford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Biddeford Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top