Boothbay Harbor, ME

Boothbay Region Elementary School 4

Posted November 24, 2014
Boothbay Elementary is a very good school. The teachers and support staff make every day a new adventure. The school is a fun and secure environment for all the students. The community as a whole offers so many activities for the kids and they take great pride in their sports, music, drama and other after school programs. There are always teachers available to stay after and help if a student needs a little extra attention to get caught up. The YMCA has fantastic facilities and being just across the street from the school makes it super easy for parents who work to know that the kids are safe and having fun after school, until a parent can get there to pick them up. The school is a perfect reflection of the caring community of Boothbay. A wonderful place to live and grow up.

Boothbay Region Elementary School 4

Posted November 24, 2014
BRES is a GREAT school. Words I would use to describe the school are safe, caring, fun and supportive. The teachers and support staff are true high class educators and they continually go above and beyond to keep the students engaged, interested and learning. There is plenty of help available if a student needs extra attention in a subject or just in general. The school reflects the community as a whole; very caring and supportive. They take so much pride in their sports, music and drama programs. Not to mention the amazing facilities at the Y that are available to all the students, and being right across the street from the school gives parents who work a tremendous relief knowing their kids have a fun and safe place to go after school. All these perks together add up to one fantastic school.

Boothbay Region Elementary School 3

Posted July 17, 2014
Boothbay is a very good school. Teachers are good and they go the extra mile to provide after school activities, excellent opportunities for sports and community support,

Posted April 23, 2014
If I could say only one word about this school it would be caring! Our teachers and staff have huge hearts and they open them to our students, families and fellow staff every single day. They work hard to make sure children are learning academic and life skills. They are highly trained extraordinary educators. I have come to appreciate them for their strengths and as a parent with two teenagers nearing the end of my journey with them I am sad to know my second child won't get to interact with them everyday anymore. Our school could improve by opening decision making up in a more public venue. Sometimes decisions seem to get made and parents aren't even aware of them until the change or policy goes into effect. Otherwise this is a fantastic school community to be a part of.

Posted February 12, 2010

Posted April 17, 2008
I love this school! I'm in 8th grade and I think this school is very fun. I left for 3 years after 4th grade and came back and this school is the best puplic school i've been to. The sports opritunities are great and the teachers are very nice and funny. I've learned so much and so many great friends this year and I will miss it dearly!

Posted January 16, 2008
BRES is an awesome school!! We have 2 children currently enrolled and our 3rd will start Kindergarten in the fall of 2009. The teachers, principal and staff are 100% committed to the success and happiness of each individual child. This school is a prime example of the fine community we live in - they go above and beyond the call of duty at any given moment.

Boothbay Region Elementary School
238 Townsend Ave, Boothbay Harbor, ME  04538
Last modified Boothbay Region Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boothbay Region Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top