Viola Rand School 5

Posted June 14, 2008
I have taught at this school for many years. I have been extremely happy here. I love the close knit community of students and staff. I know each student and they know me. We have a sense of 'family'. Our class size is small thus it gives each student a chance for individual attention. The community is very supportive of the school.

Viola Rand School 3

Posted December 25, 2005

Viola Rand School 5

Posted June 08, 2005
This school has been wonderful for my children. The school makes sure that attention to each individual child is available. My son is of average learning ability, my daughter is very much advanced for her age, yet the school is able to teach them both. The teachers and staff are wonderful. They know us. It is very important to me that they seem to care what is going on in every child's life.

Viola Rand School