Bad
Good

I have 2 children in this school. They feel safe and comfortable to go to any of the adults in the school when there is an issue, they love going to school and the teachers push them to be great without pushing too far

While I feel my student is safe while attending this school, that is the only positive thing I can say about it. In all other areas that matter to a parent, it is lacking, enough so that we are moving our children out, after numerous attempts to improve things. While we know of at least one truly great teacher in this school, we have encountered far more staff (not just teachers!) that is sub par, than not. As far as a rating for parent involvement- there is a substantial parent school group, but as to how it helps families when there is a problem, well, it does not. So while parents are allowed to be involved in the school, they cannot make any choices in their child's school or how it is run, so honestly I don't see the benefit of it.

I love this school, they really highlight what your child's needs are and follow through with their strengths and help improve their weaknesses.

I love this school. It is such a community and everyone feels very welcome. Our kids are in great hands here. Parent group does A LOT for the entire school.

The teachers at this school are great, my son was able to get all the extra help he needed with reading, math and spelling. Everyone one of the teachers were very dedicated to helping him with whatever extra help he needed. He went from hating school to loving it in 1 year. If your child has speacial school needs this is the place to get it.

I like the teachers, etc..... but coming from Nebraska, I can' not believe how far behind this school district is!

The teachers at the Coffin school are dedicated individuals who take the time to get to know the children and whatever special needs they have. We have a child that attended school there for two years and both teachers knew exactly what she needed as an individual to succeed. I am very impressed with their genuine concern for these kids and with their willingness to go the extra mile. I also have to say that the Coffin School has one of the best music programs I've seen. They should be very proud they have such a wonderful school environment.

Last modified Coffin School is a Public school that serves grades K-1