Brunswick High School 2

Posted March 26, 2013
The curriculum may be good, and the teachers may be fine, but the administration is completely clueless. We have never seen so much confusion and contradiction before. There is very little cooperation between departments, and the communication to parents is often confusing and contradictory. Call one department to get a question answered (because the mailings and emails often publish the wrong information and dates) and they defer to another department, who refers you back to the first department. It's complete chaos.

Brunswick High School 4

Posted May 26, 2011
Had A great four years. very proud to have gone to it and will miss it.

Posted May 26, 2011
Definitely a strong academic and athletic school that caters to EVERYONE, not just the top 10%. I took difficult courses, but I wasn't in the top 10%, and I still got a great education at BHS. I enjoyed the fantastic (relatively new) facilities, and had some extremely capable and committed teachers during my time there. BHS is definitely one of the best schools in Maine, and I'm glad that teachers take the time to notice and try to help everyone, regardless of class rank. You have to really try to fail in order to actually do so; I didn't work as hard as I could have, but teachers prompted me to help myself as they helped me. Any student who can be called at least " barely mediocre" can succeed and go on to a solid college from Brunswick High School.

Posted August 07, 2010
This school caters exclusively to the top 10% of each class. Everyone is invisible. Read the latest NEASC accreditation report for confirmation of this. My child had a very poor experience at Brunswick High School

Posted August 03, 2010
Horrible school unless the student is incredibly self motivated, emotionally strong. Old fashioned, out dated teaching methods and burned out, lazy faculty. My daughter had a horrible four years there.

Brunswick High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Great courses and outstanding teachers.

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted August 01, 2009
As a parent, and as a prior student, I can attest to BHS being of the highest caliber and most accredited schools you can find in Maine

Posted May 26, 2009

Brunswick High School 0

Posted March 22, 2009
I can't imagine a better high school. Wonderful faculty and staff. the best principle. Wonderful, varied students. Great special education department. Lovely library annd on and on.

Brunswick High School
116 Maquoit Rd, Brunswick, ME  04011
(207) 319-1910
Last modified Brunswick High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brunswick High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top