Buxton, ME

Living Waters Christian School 5

Posted January 28, 2014
My wife and I are glad to have our two children enrolled here. We feel that they are getting challenged academically and really given a chance to grow spiritually. We feel that our children get the attention and help they need to accomplish tasks and the encouragement to do everything to the best of their abilities. We would recommend this school to prospective students.

Living Waters Christian School 1

Posted March 01, 2012
My child went to school there for 2 years, i pulled him when he reached 7th grade a few years back, they lack the school resources, i found them to let the children retake tests many times for the child to get a passing grade, my child did not like it there . felt that for the grade he/she was in was like being taught 1st grade. this is not a school i would recommend. i feel my child is getting the better education being with a class in a public school that is not a mixed grade classroom, yes the teach to student is small then a public school but teach 7 kids in 3 different grades did not work for my child , i have already seen the struggle when he/she first went to public school from being behind where he/she should of been, but now after a few years he is acing his/her classes and loves the way the school does not baby them and retake test after test to get a passing grade. if u are thinking u want to try a private school i would say look at others with higher standers and classes that are not mixed grades, how can you teach 4th,5th, & 6th at the same time, this is why my child was behind in the grade level he/she should of been, so please take the time to look around first.

Living Waters Christian School 5

Posted December 07, 2004
We have 2 children currently enrolled in Living Waters Christian School, and they are thriving more than we could have imagined! The teachers genuinely care about the students, pray for them daily, and take the time to encourage them and help them become the men & women God created them to be. What a blessing the staff at this school has been to our family! Hallelujah!

Living Waters Christian School
Po Box 998, Buxton, ME  04093
Last modified Living Waters Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Living Waters Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top