Cape Elizabeth Middle School 4

Posted October 29, 2013
My son is very happy at CEMS. Parents are extremely involved and inspiring. We moved here from out of state and I was concerned about how he would transition into a 5-8 school. Every day, he walks in from the bus with a big smile on his face and says that his day was awesome. I couldn't be happier. His grades are above average and he actually likes doing homework.

Cape Elizabeth Middle School 3

Posted August 08, 2012
LOADED BACKPACKS AND HOURS AND HOURS OF HOMEWORK LEAVE NO TIME FOR FAMILY INTERACTION.GETTING A GOOD EDUCATION IS ONE THING HAVING STRESSED OUT GRANDKIDS IS ANOTHER

Cape Elizabeth Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
I am a parent whose children attended but are now grown and I have also been involved as a community volunteer and most recently as a substitute techer. So I have a rather unusual perspective and all I can say is that I have only been more impressed with each involvement. In these days of continuous budget cuts, teachers are constantly being asked to do more with less. The staff at our school is committed to students and it shows in the exceptional work that students produce. Thank you for caring!

Posted January 19, 2009
As a parent of a child who seems to learn differently than the school curriculum is designed, I am very impressed with the way CEMS has embraced my son's style and helped him learn 'his' way. The staff and administration are all supportive of his needs. Also, the art/music/sports programs are all phenomenal.

Posted January 18, 2009
Top notch academics, programs, arts and sports. Great public schools system. One of the finest in Maine. Compares tfavorably o some of the best in the country!

Posted January 16, 2009
Cape Elizabeth is the greatest school I've even been too. The teachers are fantastic, and the kids are very nice

Cape Elizabeth Middle School 2

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted January 13, 2008
My son is in the seventh grade and we love this school. The faculty is very attentive with students especially when they are slacking. Extracurricular activities are great and the community is also great and tight nit.

Posted January 31, 2005
The school's priority is the children and their education. I've never seen such a school and community that embrace its school system the way Cape Elizabeth does.

Posted January 07, 2005
I love this school! IThe teachers actually teach us somethingin a fun, but educational, way! Highly recommende to all! :>)

Cape Elizabeth Middle School
14 Scott Dyer Rd, Cape Elizabeth, ME  04107
Last modified Cape Elizabeth Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cape Elizabeth Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top