Posted December 17, 2014
This school is not the place to learn. I am a student and this school and I hate it with a burning passion. This is more of a prison then a school. The way teachers treat kids is terrible. Teachers relying too much on the tutoring department to give kids help. The dress code is insanely strict its ungodly. The only way to be successful at this school is to play sports And suck up to all the teachers.

Posted January 18, 2011
The only positive thing I can say about Caribou High is that most of the teachers are decent. The amount bullying and harassment at this school is insane. I have been bullied and harassed since I came to the Caribou School System in Middle school. In the halls there are derogatory racial, gender, religious, and sexual orientation comments made by the students on a daily basis. Recently we had a powerful assembly put on by The Center for Preventing Hate in Maine; even though the kids seemed moved by the assembly, after a couple of days, the comments and jokes started again. CHS is a horrible environment for students who want to learn and that are different racially, religiously or just different from the rest of the "group" of students. Even a few of the teachers have been know to make bigoted comments. This school also has lots of cliques. The administration at CHS is not equipped to handle these issues, and they do not know how to prevent it from continuing. I am scarred at times to go to school because of how much i am being harassed and bullied. This entire school district has issues, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Caribou High School 4

Posted September 20, 2010
I think this is a great school. I think if all students treated others the way they would want to be treated it would make it a much more enjoyable environment. Nobody likes to be a victim of bullying, as I see it, we are all human beings no matter where we live, what we wear or how we dress or look like. We all have feelings...

Posted December 07, 2009

Caribou High School 0

Posted September 09, 2008
I'm a student at Caribou High. It's fun at times and it's bad at times. The teachers are nice, but the bully's and the lies can go away and stay away. Yeah right like that will ever happen because the school won't do anything about it.

Posted September 08, 2008
I am a student at caribou high and i think that it is a pretty awesome school the teachers can be mean but thats just because there looking out for all of us and they want whats best for us. The classes here are great and i dont have to worry about someone breaking in to our school. i think that if you wanted to change schools that you should come here. the bully here is bad but the teachers try to stop it.

Posted April 22, 2007

Posted March 26, 2007
I am a student at Caribou High School. I think that my school is the best place to be. I have the best teachers and the best classes. I have something that a lot of other kids don't get to experience when they go to school, safety. I feel safe at my school. There are many trained professionals at the school to are equiped to handle anything. The food isn't to bad and the school is pretty clean. I actually hate not being in school and I don't stay home unless it is a health risk to others. I know that when I leave my school, I can do anything. Caribou High School is where you want to be. Trust me!

Posted May 11, 2006
Whoever said this school is dead needs to walk around the school and actually take a real look at the teachers and some of the students. I go to Caribou High. It's an awesome school. I love the teachers there. We have a drug problem, but so does everyone school. The town is really starting to take action against this. I would have no problem talking personally to 4 of my 7 teachers, and at least 5 others that I don't have as teachers. The sports are awesome, I participate in four. There are plenty of clubs to join. There are many factors that make Caribou High School an awesome place, the leading factor is probably the people.

Caribou High School 3

Posted December 30, 2005
This school is dead, terrible. I cannot believe the bullying that goes on espically in the grades 10, 11 and 12. You would think that kids that are older would be more mature, I guess not. Caribou High School is not the place to be to learn.

Caribou High School