Posted March 28, 2010
I am worried about cuts in funding. Math scores are declining. Class sizes are increasing. More classroom teachers are losing their jobs next year. It is lucky we have the caliber of staff we have now, or we'd truly be in trouble. But, how much longer can these good ladies continue to teach well in the conditions they are asked to work in?

Posted February 11, 2009
This school's staff and principal work very hard to provide the best education they can. Their work toward needs specific reading instruction and providing a safe place for children to learn is exemplary. I know they go above and beyond to help my children learn. The only draw back is that resources and technologies aren't as plentiful or up to date as bigger schools, but in these times they really do more with less.

Teague Park School 5

Posted February 10, 2009
My son is having an excellent year in 4th grade. Love his teacher. The principal is wonderful as well.

Teague Park School 3

Posted September 28, 2007

Posted April 23, 2007
Good Leadership. Welcoming and friendly atmoshpere. The principal does a nice job building rapport with students and parents and is friendly and compassionate. The teachers my children have had have been great.

Teague Park School 3

Posted May 10, 2006
I have 3 kids in this school, 2 with disabilities. My little girl without disabilities is doing fine. I have to say though that the school does not meet the needs of disabled children. This is true of the district not just the particular school. Some of the teachers are great, some not so much. My little boy has had numerous problems within the school that can be attributed to his disability but that is not taken into consideration in the classroom or on the playground. So to sum it up, if the child is a normal kid, you should find this school adequate. If you have a child with special needs, look elsewhere.

Posted April 05, 2005
I've had several children (past and present) in this school. They have a superior staff, very genuine and nurturing. If I win Powerball, I'll build them a new school! Heaven knows they need one!

Teague Park School 5

Posted June 24, 2004
My Daughter just finished the preschool program at Teague Park school. I was very impressed with how much concern the teachers show for all of the children. Parents are encouraged to volunteer as much as once a week if they want to. There are many special days for the children to celebrate. There is a Christmas concert, Dad's day, Mothers day tea and fashion show (so cute!) and many more! The children are taken on many field trips and parents are encouraged to accompany them. Everyone showed so much care in making sure the children felt cared for and happy. It made me feel much more confident on that difficult first day of school.

Teague Park School