Clinton Elementary School 3

Posted April 25, 2010

Posted April 13, 2010
the teachers are dedicated to each individual child's academic needs, they always have fun activities that involve the Family and community like a float in the parade, movie and dance night and lots of other fun idea's for raising money for the school. Being the partent of a special needs child I am very thankfull for the teachers and programs at the school so that my daughter can succeed along with the rest of her peers.

Posted November 04, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
My daughter and i moved from another state and came to clinton maine ,at the time my daughter could not read or wright ,after a few months in this school she could do both and does it very well .They have a excellent program for children to read and the staff is excellent with the kids and one of her teachers helped her get over her shyness and she grew under this teachers care .I can not say enough about this schoolmy daughter has a illness and they have helped her through her rough times times also

Posted September 15, 2009
I am very pleased with my experience with Clinton Elementary school. It has the right formula for success beginning with the principal, teachers, support staff, and parent involvement. The school is always clean and inviting. Teachers smile and are willing to do what it takes to make your childs education successful. The principal has a calm demeanor when working with children to correct behavior issues. They send information home in an easy to read format. They offer numerous assemblies which expose students to other cultures and learning opportunities outside the classroom. They have an awesome Inclusion program which helps those with disabilities or other challenges to succeed in public school. The teachers work with each student to provide the best possible education for all. I could go on and on about how pleased I am with this school. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this school to anyone.

Clinton Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2009
I've been very happy with my family's experience at Clinton Elementary School. Every teacher has been willing to work with us to ensure our child is getting a solid education. Our interactions with the principal and other non teaching staff have been good. We have experienced a welcoming, caring, inclusive atmosphere. There are many dedicated parent volunteers at Clinton Elementary School. Although I applaud the time and effort of those parents, I feel that some students receive preferential treatment from teachers and school administration because of the parent's participation. I expect that would be the case at any school and overall I would recommend Clinton Elementary School to other parents.

Posted September 07, 2009
I feel this is a great school. If I had to move I would want to find a place in Clinton, so my kids could continue going to Clinton Elementary. There are so many positive things about this school!

Clinton Elementary School 4

Posted September 06, 2009

Posted August 29, 2009

Clinton Elementary School 1

Posted March 27, 2008
I feel there are many ways to tell a great teacher.A teacher willing to work with the parent.Who is willing to stay after school to offer extra help.One who is positive and encouraging.One that smiles often at your child and has a lot of patience.One who speaks to a child as if they were her own.One that will treat every child with respect and dignity no matter how well they are doing in class. If your child likes going to school and loves there teacher and enjoys learning and has good grades.Its very hard to find a teacher like this when you have a child that has a disability.My experience is teachers like the easy children that work comes easy to.They do not like dealing with children that needs extra help.They want these kids to fit in this perfect little mole.Every child is different and that is ok!

Clinton Elementary School
75 Morrison Ave, Clinton, ME  04927
Last modified Clinton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clinton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top