Danforth, ME

East Grand School 3

Posted June 09, 2010
I have lived in this small community for quite a few years. My children attended school here and graduated. Both have gone on to college and are doing well.. For such a small community with not alot of money I must say this school has done well considering the low budget it runs on...

Posted April 24, 2010
I grew up in the Danforth/Weston area and attend school at East Grand k-12, I moved away and then came back almost five years ago with my daughter and she is now attending the same school i did and walking the same very hallways. Danforth is such a small area with low fundings and a chance to win 20,000 dollars would help the 155 students that attend this scholl prek-12 to have new materials and other things we lack. I am currently working at East Grand and waiting to finish my teachers exam to stay here and give back to my community what they gave me many years ago. Without such awars, fundings, and grants East Grand School would have a hard time functions. This is why i think they should be awarded the 20,000. Thank you. April Doane

Posted July 14, 2009
Very disappointed in this school. Thought for sure the smaller classes meant better 1 to 1 teachr direction. Was wrong principal doesn't return phone calls teachers pick favorite students and leave the ones who need a little extra help behind.

East Grand School 5

Posted January 04, 2008
Excellent elementary school with dedicated teachers and a purposeful curriculum.

East Grand School 2

Posted November 19, 2004
This school is not very good. I really don't like this school at all. I plan to take my kid out ASAP!! Do not let your kid go to high school here. The rest is okay but not high school!

31 Houlton Rd, Danforth, ME  04424
Last modified East Grand School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Grand School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top