Posted February 02, 2010

Posted December 10, 2009

Central High School 2

Posted September 09, 2009
I Graduated from Central within the past 5 years. This school is sheltered and culturally stunted. Conformity is key to success in Central High School. If your child has a mind of their own/unique opinion/rebellious streak that just needs to be harnessed creatively...don't send them here. But, if they are mediocre academically, good at 'sports' and enjoy living in the middle of nowhere with a white uneducated conservative/religious 'community' then go for it.

Posted July 14, 2009

Central High School 2

Posted January 18, 2009

Central High School 4

Posted September 23, 2008
I attended Central High School a few years ago. I had a wonderful time, and I found all of the teachers to be well-educated, helpful, and motivating. The sports programs are great. I never had a problem with administration not knowing my name, or my history. If I had a problem, I could feel confident going to anyone about it. The school is getting a little bit crowded, and they do need to think about expansion.

Central High School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
I also graduated from central. Went there for 4 years. The teachers are ok, but they play favorites. Same with sports. The school is prioritized on sports more then anything. They would rather cut music then all these unnessesary sports and things they have now. Like wrestling and such. I think they need to concentrate on more education then sports.

Central High School 4

Posted July 28, 2008
I have nothing but great things to say about the school. I wish they had a football program, but other than that, the academics and athletic programs are fantastic. Teachers have been wonderful. I am extremely pleased and look forward to my second child entering high school next year.

Central High School 1

Posted June 06, 2008

Posted May 18, 2008

Central High School
402 Main St, East Corinth, ME  04427
Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top