East Corinth, ME

Central Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
This school not only has a great curriculum but the school also has a program in place for shaping the students into responsible, well-rounded individuals.

Posted April 29, 2009

Central Middle School 1

Posted May 13, 2008
I am a student a central, and i think it is by far the worst school i have ever been to. They never take time to fix a problem, they just send the kid home. Mr. Gray is not a good leader, he makes sure that he is never in danger of making school officals unhappy. Central is a flat-out joke.

Posted October 09, 2007

Posted September 14, 2005
The school year is just starting and all is well so far, Mr.Kingston seems to be a strong influence in my students life there and I hope all the others will follow.

Posted March 12, 2005

Posted September 05, 2004
I think central is a great school im speeking as a student here im in seventh geade there and the teachers are awesome. I personally think it is one of the best schools ive been to. And that alltough the student to teacher ratio isnt the best the teachers are greatso isent they do little things that make kindof fun and esay to learn. And altough you might get agravated at the teachers form time to time central is a grate school I hope a students input helps.

Central Middle School 3

Posted March 07, 2004
I like the principal, but I don't think there is enough one on one which I know is difficult. I do think they take the easy road and are more likely to suspend and give the child a vacation instead of totally confronting the problem. Some of the work, myself as a parent gets confused on and I was a good student...I am speaking as a parent of 6th grade student. Especially math, more vocab than math and I think they do not pay enough attention to writing skills want everything typed and if not likes to take points off. Kind of crazy if ya ask me. No wonder penmanship isn't so good anymore.

Central Middle School
416 Main St, East Corinth, ME  04427
Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top