Kennebec Montessori School 5

Posted June 25, 2012
My son joined this school at 1st grade and stayed until there was no more grades for him...LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I actually wanted to stay and learn again. To bad its not until 8th is all I can say. Beautiful inside and outside.

Kennebec Montessori School 5

Posted December 16, 2009
We have loved Kennebec Montessori School, from the moment we enrolled my daughter there in 2003, to this day (2009), when both of our children are there. They are thriving, academically and socially, in a nurturing and rigorous environment. We recommend it very highly.

Kennebec Montessori School 1

Posted February 13, 2009

Kennebec Montessori School 0

Posted November 16, 2008
Don't waste your money on this school! I was extremely unimpressed with the staff and the school in general.

Kennebec Montessori School
38 Sheridan Rd, Fairfield, ME  04937
Last modified Kennebec Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Kennebec Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top