Hall-Dale High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Hall-Dale High School's first and foremost priorities have been education first. Increasing the number of core classes to graduate above and beyond what the other schools in our area are requiring. Our students qualify automatically for Division I schools and do not even know that there are lesser options out there. I am a proud parent of an honor roll student.

Posted November 04, 2008
I love this school. I am currently a freshman taking sophomore math and I like it. There are all kinds of Honors and AP programs that you can take. All the teachers here are great, and dedicated. If you want your son/daughter to fit in, Hall-Dale is a very good place for that. :P The student body isn't horrible to each other. Yes we have our rpoblems, but what school doesn't? You hear all kinds of rumors about fires, and bomb threats, but every school has those kinds of people So if you don't want to take my advice, then ask some other people about it. Hall-Dale is an excellent school.

Hall-Dale High School 3

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted October 04, 2008
At Hall-Dale my sons are able to participate in an excellent chorus program, take honors classes, and participate in athletics, all in a supportive, accepting, and safe environment. Students, administrators and teachers all contribute to making Hall-Dale a community that you feel blessed to be in.

Hall-Dale High School 4

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008

Hall-Dale High School 1

Posted April 11, 2007

Posted April 24, 2006
- a former student
Great place to grow up and learn in a safe environment.

Hall-Dale High School 4

Posted June 09, 2005
If you are looking for a school where your child will not be lost in a crowd, Hall-Dale is it. I graduated from there and my children attend there currently. The principal on down knows you and you don't have to get into trouble to get noticed. Because it's small there are not as many programs as I would like to see but surrounding schools such as Gardiner Area High School, help fill in some of the void and work with each other when a need is there. The parents are great and speaking for myself, I cheers all the kids on and notice the same of the others. A real strong sense of community.

Posted March 31, 2004
Excellent ! Small classroom size (respectfully for the area Advanced curricula

Hall-Dale High School
97 Maple St, Farmingdale, ME  04344
Last modified Hall-Dale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Hall-Dale High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.