Farmingdale, ME

Hall-Dale Middle School 1

Posted April 09, 2015
This is a horrible school. I can't believe I even live in Farmingdale Maine... I regret sending my kids here. The teachers are not respecting and rude to the students. My kid was excited to go here and on the second day... she wanted to go back to Rhode Island.

Hall-Dale Middle School 2

Posted August 04, 2010
My daughter is entering 7th Grade. I found the education at Hall-Dale to be less than acceptible. The teachers are arbitrary in their treatment of the students. The grading system is a joke, designed to push thru the barely adequate without encouraging the above average or exceptional. The "self-taught" mathematics curriculum is particularly pathetic.

Hall-Dale Middle School

Posted September 29, 2008
The student bullying in this school is very bad and in my opinion not addressed properly by the administration. Incidents of bullying are not looked at seriously and it seems to get worse each year. This school needs a resource officer on the property and teachers need to keep an eye out for inappropriate behaviour.

Hall-Dale Middle School 5

Posted December 06, 2005
A very nice school. All students are taught well and also treated well. I would highly recomend it.

Hall-Dale Middle School