Morse Street School 1

Posted April 26, 2013
Freeport school system happens to be the worst school system and thy struggle to keep my child safe and refuse my child the right schooling.

Morse Street School 2

Posted November 30, 2009
I had three children attend this school and although they greatly enjoyed Morse Street, the school failed to teach them essential fundamentals. They focused on teaching them a love of learning but missed key points like basic penmanship, sentence structure and math facts. After we moved from Maine our kids struggled. Loving learning is only part of the picture.

Morse Street School 5

Posted August 05, 2009
My kids attended Morse St. from Pre-K through 2nd grade. I cannot say enough about Principal White and the teachers at MSS. I found them to be caring, knowledgeable, fair, and excited about their jobs -- everything one would want in a teacher of younger kids.

Morse Street School 5

Posted April 01, 2009
Great services for children with learning disabilities. There is a preschool run by a wonderful speech language pathologists that preps children for mainstreaming. The teachers are all excellent and Mrs White runs a tight ship but is very approachable.

Morse Street School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
My child attended Morse St for 3 years and I absolutely adored both the teachers and teaching methods which were always done in a very child friendly,patient loving manner and I totally respected the principal Mrs White, she took such a hands on personal relationship approach with each child and parent in her school. I was almost sad for my child to move on!

Morse Street School