Freeport, ME

Pine Tree Academy 5

Posted July 04, 2007
Pine Tree Academy is a wonderful school with a great vision. The music programs are excellent, in fact as a parent I participate with my wife and kids in a community band sponsored by the school. Parents are welcome, and encouraged, to participate in classroom, field trip, and after-school activities. My kids love the soccer, basketball, and softball programs where they learn team sportsmanship participating in leagues with similar sized schools across mid-coast Maine.

Pine Tree Academy 5

Posted April 11, 2007
I could not ask for a more peaceful, more supportive, more encouraging place to educate my children than Pine Tree Academy! The music program in particular is top notch with either band or choir a requirement for students rather than the phased out elective its considered to be at many schools. The principal in particular is highly respected and much loved by staff, students, and parents alike. The class sizes are small which affords better learning for children. Individuality is valued; teamwork esteemed. Two of my children have attended and I highly recommend this school to any parent interested in giving their children a phenomenal school experience and an excellent education.

Pine Tree Academy 4

Posted May 03, 2006
- a former student
I, who shall remail anonymous, went to Pine Tree Academy when it was going through a major change. Pine Tree Academy changed my life in many different ways, including my spirituality. PTA is a great school for kids of all ages. Its tightly-knit staff and church family are the best thing for a youth growing up in today's society.

Pine Tree Academy