Fryeburg, ME

Charles A Snow School 2

Posted August 05, 2013
The school is in need of much improvement and accountability. Fryeburg is ripe for a charter school to raise the level of content, knowledge, and learning.

Charles A Snow School 5

Posted May 20, 2009
We moved from New Mexico to live with my Dad and sister. The school here came highly recommended. I think this school is excellent for children who have not done so well in larger schools. They have more time to devote to children that need a little extra attention. I LOVE C.A. Snow School.

Charles A Snow School 5

Posted May 04, 2006
My son has attended this school for three years and has thrived in this positive caring enviroment. I have found the teachers really care about the students and encourage them to do their best. Although this area doesn't have a lot of xtra activities its a healthy place to raise children, the after schools SAFE programs are excellent and loved by the children. The parents are involved with their children education and the school encourages the parents to get involved which benefits the whole community. I have sent my children to other schools and can see the difference. The class rooms are colorful and interactive and being a small school everyone knows your childs name.The children have a very buzy day with their lessons, music, art, gym and library times, plus other fun events. I have gone in many times to class and watched all the activities. every parent should.

Charles A Snow School
11pine St, Fryeburg, ME  04037
Last modified Charles A Snow School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles A Snow School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top