Laura E Richards School 5

Posted March 31, 2007

Laura E Richards School 5

Posted August 16, 2005
This school seem's to be one of the best schools around. The principal is new but he's good. The school counselor is ausome, he's been there for my child to his best ability, when needed due to school bullying(which is in every school)my child has learned alot in his two years being in school so far at LER. I do feel that there should be more programs offered. Tutorials I feel should be offered. I feel that there was not enough programs available for my child,there should be one on one tutorials for after school hours but to my knowledge there is nothing occurding to my sons last years teacher. I do on the flip side do feel that if I wanted a tutorials and would of pushed harder for one, they would of provided. It was to near the end of school, but I will find out this year.

Laura E Richards School
279 Brunswick Ave, Gardiner, ME  04345
Last modified Laura E Richards School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Laura E Richards School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top