Bad
Good

My Jordan thrives there and at the Windham school she was quite and a loner. Now she is on the basket ball team and has lots of friends. I don't know what you did but thank you Sheri Scarpa

Gorham High is an wonderful school. Which have, I believe some of the best History teachers in the state. I'm a Junior, and time has flown by. We have an outstanding athletic program, academic, and art program. Our school has been recognized for many accomplishments in those areas. We really do have some wonderful kids roaming the halls who have wonderful potential, and are challenged by our elite teachers. Not only do I think my school is amazing, the energy, and kindness can be felt throughout the halls. There is just a loving spirt that no one can look past.

GHS programs span many interests in the community: performing arts and sports are but two. Gorham loves its Rams and the school loves Gorham.

I am a student at Gorham Highschool, and I believe that the whole school system needs to rethink their priorities, and focus on the bigger issues going on in our school, other than scolding someone for wearing a budwiser hat. There are bigger problems than that out there. I can not wait until next year when I will finally graduate :)

i am a student at gorham high and i have to say i truley love th school. it's morals it's mission statement. there is one person int he office i am no that fond of. they just do not persoable. that is really my only negative on the school. i love school very much and when i graduate i will be very proud to tell my children i went to such a fune school.

I've had four children in the Gorham School system. They've each had their own individual struggles, but I've found that the schools are willing to work overtime with kids at risk of not passing. I was really surprised when my son was having trouble in 9th/10th grade and a meeting was set up with me, my son, all of his teachers, the guidance counselor and the vice principal. It just showed me that they cared. We worked out plan to help him. Now 8 years later my youngest was having trouble with reading. She went in to a 'Chapter 1' reading program and is reading well ahead of her grade level now. I thank them all. LJ

Last modified Gorham High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.