Kenduskeag Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2010
My daughter is in kindergarten. I must say the teacher is wonderful and the school is extremely well organized. She is excelling this year and looks forward to going every day.

Kenduskeag Elementary School 5

Posted June 06, 2006
My daughter is in Kindergarten this year and has had a great time. I believe the academic programs were well planned and organized. She enjoys music and having the recreation department for the town has helped with her with the extracurricular activities. She has definately excelled better than I imagined. My husband and sister-in-law both attended in this school system.

Kenduskeag Elementary School 5

Posted July 09, 2005
I believe this is the best school around for parental involement- highly encouraged and accepted- academics are always made top priority as well as extra help is always given to help children accomplish grade level standards. I have had 2 children go thru this school, while volunteering all the time. I later became employed there because of the environment.

Kenduskeag Elementary School
4067 Broadway, Kenduskeag, ME  04450
Last modified Kenduskeag Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Kenduskeag Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top