Posted September 24, 2012
I graduated KHS in 2009, and I can honestly say that it was the best years of my life. I pushed the teachers buttons as far as I could, and still they kept at me and wanted to see me succeed. They never gave up on me, and that is very hard to find in a school now-a-days. I swam on the swim team, and played volleyball all 4 years, and that in its self will be a memory that I will never forget. If your looking around for schools for your children, KHS is by far the best school around!!

Posted April 15, 2010

Kennebunk High School 0

Posted May 10, 2009
Coming from a private school I was not totally surprised but very pleased with our experience at KHS this year. The curriculum is challenging and varied. The faculty is responsive and very involved with the students. The extra curriculum activities are more than adequate and the caliber and involvement of students and teachers excellent.

Kennebunk High School 1

Posted August 20, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008
I have three children, one graduated in 2006, the other two are a junior and freshman as of 2007-2008. It has been a very good experience for our family. My children are average and above average students, depending on the classes, and in all levels the faculty have worked with us and have been very helpful. I highly recommend the school system.

Posted November 18, 2007

Posted May 18, 2007
KHS is a particularly good school if you have a 'gifted'and motivated child. Many very skilled and interested teachers. Daily 'Advisory Group', multi-grade homerooms have made the student body very interconnected. High SMAA status regarding sportsmanship. Highly motivated administration staff and small but solid core of supportive and involved parents.

Posted February 22, 2007
My three children have all thrived at Kennebunk High School. The teachers are fantastic and prinicipal supportive.

Posted January 22, 2006
- a former student
Great school. Great town. Teachers involved. Only downside is not much diversity.

Posted November 09, 2005
As a former student, I feel like this school taught me everything I need to succeed in college. The academic programs are strong and teachers actually care... Loads of extracurriculars especially the performing arts. Parents are involved to an extent.

Kennebunk High School