Kennebunk Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2013
Kennebunk elementary school and Sea Road school I have been living here in Maine for 9 years and I am African American diversity is new here in Maine. But As a Grandparent and a Parent of school age children I am amazed at how easy transition was. My grand daughter was diagnose with ADHD and she is a handful. But special education help with her and she has excel. My 5 year old daughter is just starting school so going into the footsteps of her niece. I am happy to already know most of the staff at Kennebunk Elementary School so the process of getting her into school was even more smoother Than my grand daughter . I can say entrusting the teachers here with my 2 Jewels come easy. I am here to say Me and My husband are please with the schools in RSU 21. Thank you for listening.

Kennebunk Elementary School 5

Posted October 04, 2009
Kennebunk elementary school has a highly quilified , professional staff. They have a strong child centered curriculum progam. KES has well coordinated and successful support programs for all learners. KES is all about the children!

Kennebunk Elementary School 0

Posted December 21, 2007
I am very pleased with Kennebunk Elementary School. The staff is a pleasure to work with and the curriculum is strong.

Kennebunk Elementary School
177 Alewive Rd, Kennebunk, ME  04043
Last modified Kennebunk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Kennebunk Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top