Posted April 02, 2013
I have one child in school and I love the community and the school system. My son had some trouble reading and the teachers were very helpful and kept communication open, so I knew what was going on. My son, a year later, is reading at grade level and doing great.

Posted August 08, 2011
I have two kids going through this school one entering 4th grade and the other going into K. Love the teachers and the comunity.

Suzanne M Smith Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2010
I am so grateful my children go this school. The staff are amazing. The principal is top notch. I am very proud of my children and how much they have grown in school and in their own little personalities and know that the staff @ SES have been a huge part of that.

Posted August 24, 2010
I have 2 children in this school and one with adhd. Everyone here has been very helpful and gone above and beyond to help my son. I am very happy with this school and have absolutley no complaints.

Suzanne M Smith Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2010
With a 4 out of 10 'score' based on standardized test results and knowing that Carmel Elementary 'scored' 8 out of 10, I don't know how anyone could rate this school above average. The staff doesn't challenge, encourage or reward above average students and they don't even push students to meet the reasonable academic goals that are set by staff.

Posted October 26, 2007

Suzanne M Smith Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2007

Suzanne M Smith Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2007

Posted April 19, 2007

Suzanne M Smith Elementary School
169 South Levant Rd, Levant, ME  04456
Last modified Suzanne M Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Suzanne M Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top