Lewiston, ME

Lewiston Middle School 2

Posted March 13, 2013
I go to school here currently, and the teachers are helpful, nice and all that. But, most of them are clueless of what is happening. If you even tell someone that you are being bullied, nothing happens anyways. That's why kids are always taking matters into their own hands.

Lewiston Middle School 3

Posted November 06, 2009
As a former student of lms, i think the school is not very well educated. The only thing that's good about that school is that there is no racist people. You always feel welcome but they need to work on education. I attened lms for 7th grade and i'm a freshman at a school in missouri which is much better but i miss my old frieds!!

Lewiston Middle School 1

Posted March 23, 2009
My child really hates this school.I also don't like this school because they have really bad teachers.They ares o mean.

Lewiston Middle School 1

Posted March 19, 2008
hard place for kids to learn because they keep on getting harrased by other kids because not all the teachers are paying attention at the time. middle school student, tyler cochrane

Lewiston Middle School 5

Posted November 29, 2007
My daughter was a below average student last year. This year as a 7th grader at Lewiston Middle School she is blossoming and has become a mostly A, B student! :~)

Posted May 23, 2007
This school gives everyone a chance. I as a former student loved the teachers there. They were extremely helpful, including the new teachers.

Lewiston Middle School 5

Posted November 09, 2005
My daughter transferred to LMS this school year as an 8th grader from a very small private school. It is the best thing I could have ever done for her. Her teachers are excellent and she has had many opportunities that she could not get in private school. She is being challenged and exposed to many enriching classes and activities. The teachers recognize hard work, leadership, and organization whenever it occurs. It is a very large school and in this case bigger is definitely better!

Posted June 17, 2005
My son just completed his second year at LMS and will be attending LHS next year. He has had some outstanding teachers who challenged and encouraged him to become a better student. I have been very pleased with the quality of education he received at LMS. Thank you to all the teachers for their hard work and dedication!

Posted March 09, 2005
As a student at LMS I'd like to say that although we dont look like a well educated school, we have spectacular teachers that shouldn't be penalized for the lack of effort put forth by LMS students.

Lewiston Middle School 2

Posted August 23, 2004
We have a beautiful home and are being forced to move because LMS is negatively impacting my child. If your child is not an 'A' student they will be placed on a team and surrounded by kids that are only in school because they have to be. There's a difference between a child that struggles and a child that doesn't care and whose parent(s) aren't involved. We are involved parents that are dealing with administration that doesn't care and teachers that are overwhelmed. If schoolwork doesn't come easily, send your child to another school!

Lewiston Middle School
75 Central Ave, Lewiston, ME  04240
Last modified Lewiston Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewiston Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top