Posted July 23, 2014
I am a Student at LCS and it is a great school!! Being a small community allows kids to have more one-on-one time with their teacher to learn new skills. We also have a very large INDOOR pool which all of the students can swim in throughout the whole year! Our principals are amazing!! They are fun and encourage us!! I think that any student could go to LCS and have a wonderful time!! I met a little boy in Kindergarten going into 1st grade and we are like best buddies! LCS is a small school, but it is perfect for a small community like Limestone. :)

Limestone Community School 3

Posted April 16, 2014
Being a small school is challenging but with new administration at hand I believe that good things can happen and will happen. Like all schools throughout Maine, you will have your pros and cons, not one school is perfect. A parent needs to be involved in their childs education from beginning to end and this is something that is challenging in our town. I've lived in Limestone for many years and has seen the town and school at its best and at its low. People need to come together to make it the best again, another thing that is challenging. I am working and will continue to work with the school to see that good things happen at LCS. I challenge other parents to do the same if you care about the town, the school, and for all children that attend LCS.

Limestone Community School 1

Posted December 26, 2010
Giving 1 star only because I can't rate any lower. THIS SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE! Teachers without certification, low standards of behavior for both students and teachers, administration that is unconcerned and buildings in disrepair. Curriculum is well below standards and unchallenging for any average student. For the tax base, it is astonishing how bad this school is. BULLING IS A HUGE ISSUE.

Posted October 05, 2009
Our school is amazing. We are also very diverse. We have a junior olympic size swimming pool, a great atletic and academic team. Our school resides in a wonderful, supportive community.

Posted October 05, 2009
Being a small school with everyone together, being able to know students from beginning to the end.

Posted October 05, 2009
We have a low teacher to student ratio and the kids get a lot of attention for better learning.

Posted October 05, 2009
Growing up in a farm family I appreciate how supportive the school system is to agricultural programs. Being in a small community it's great that the school allows it's students to participate in these programs. What a great school system.

Posted October 05, 2009
Limestone has agreat intergrated learning system for children with learning disabilities -emotional,behavorial, and mental. LCS strives to have every student excel to the best of his/her ability.

Posted October 05, 2009
This school is, bar-none, the best environment for learning, creativity and socialization. The teachers are very supportive, and the students are all like family

Posted October 04, 2009
This school has a large olympic sized pool allowing the kids to swim throughout the year. No other school in this county has that available to its students. This school also has some of the best athletic fields in the area. I would recommend Limestone Community School to everyone. It's small enough yet big enough to deliver top notch education to your child.

Limestone Community School
93 High St, Limestone, ME  04750
Last modified Limestone Community School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Limestone Community School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top