Livermore Falls, ME

1 review of this school

Livermore Falls Middle School 5

Posted November 10, 2009
In my opinion, Livermore Falls Middle School has great kids with great potential. Yes, the acedemics could be higher, but there are kids who are outstanding. There are children in Gifted and Talented classes, and there are children who are in pre algebra. And the thought of having to consolidate with an other school breaks my heart because I am loyal to the lions, and I am loyal to Livermore Falls. I am proud of Livermore Falls. My dad went there, I want to continue going there, I want my kids to go there, and so on. I want this because I think this school is a true school. Quite frankly, I think that Governor Baldacci is not being fair, making us choose between paying a fine for every year we don't consolodate, or being forced to go to consolodate with a different school.

Livermore Falls Middle School
1 Highland Ave, Livermore Falls, ME  04254
Last modified Livermore Falls Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Livermore Falls Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top