Bad
Good

Manchester Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
Small school setting with an active PTCO. Caring and dedicated teachers, part of an Regional School Unit which comes with its challenges of course.

Manchester Elementary School

Posted July 25, 2008
I am so glad my grand daughter, gets to attend such a wonderful school

Manchester Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2005
MES is an excellent school with a large community of supportive parents. The kids are challenged from an early age and the high expectations placed upon them prepare the students for a successful academic career. I have had two children attend Manchester Elementary and can attest that the reputation this school enjoys throughout the state is well earned. The teachers are caring and Mr Wilson, the Principal is a professional who also cares deeply about his school, his teachers, his students and their parents. I think this school could serve as a model to others about how to prepare a child to meet the challenges of the world. I do not believe there is a bad teacher in the entire school. Kudos for making learning fun for the kids.

Manchester Elementary School 5

Posted June 05, 2003
I have had 4 children (with very different educational needs) attend Manchester Elementary over the last 10 years. Whether it was my precocious children who needed to be challenged or my children who needed some additional help, the Principal (Mr. Wilson) and the teachers were able to tailor my kids' educational experience to their optimal advantage. Manchester offers a caring, fun and flexible approach to learning. While I have not always initially agreed with their recommendations (e.g., having one of my children repeat a grade), after meeting with the team of teachers who so obviously knew and cared for my child, changing my mind and accepting their recommendation was easy. This, and many other educational and behavioral challenges my children experienced, were all dealt with professionally, compassionately and successfully. I moved to Manchester 10 years ago because of the reputation of its' school system. I'm glad I did.

Manchester Elementary School
17 School St, Manchester, ME  04351
Last modified Manchester Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6