Bad
Good

Great teachers and staff that keep parents informed and students on track. Small school allows for individual attention.

This school is the best! My daughter, whom is African American used to attend here which was last year, but we sadly moved to Virginia. Our family being of a different nature than most I thought we'd have a problem with race and I was all wrong. The people accepted us as if we were family. The teachers give any help needed and are one hundred percent in it for the children. When my daughter was going through rough patches they came together and worked it out and got her back up to all A's. Not just the school but the community is great too. We fit in so well here, everyone is close, but not so close that they know everything about you which was great! The students got along with my daughter just fine too and I was so pleased. I love Mars Hill!!

Last modified Central Aroostook Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.