New Gloucester, ME

Memorial School 5

Posted May 16, 2013
Memorial school is a great school, we have been very happy so far! The teachers are wonderful (my daughter had Mrs. Gill for pre-K and Mrs. Hessert for K and both are fantastic!). There are many after school activities that are lots of fun and educational. My daughter LOVES going to school every day and has blossomed and learned so much!

Memorial School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
The teachers are the best in the world....caring and helpful!!!!My son is 5 and they have top notch instructors that care for kindergartbers and parents of students as well.....go over and beyond the call of duty!!!!!!!

Memorial School 4

Posted March 27, 2008
I have had a great experience at Memorial School. The teachers my children have had have been supportive in all areas. I felt my children learned well. my only complaint would be the lack of involvement by a majority of parents. It seems as if the same parents are involved in everything. It would be nice to see the administration going above and beyond to get the less-involved parents to be a part of the school community through various events.

Memorial School