North Berwick, ME
Before care: Yes

North Berwick Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2013
I love the North Berwick Primary School!!! My daughter started kindergarten this year and has been in the school for seven months now. I have been extremely impressed everyone at the school Her teacher as well as the other kindergarten teachers are fantastic. And the principal is outstanding as well. I was nervous at first sending her off to kindergarten beacuse all you seem to hear these days is that public schools need work. But I have found exactly the opposite at NBES. I have been very happy with the school. My daugther loves it and has learned so much this year. Excellent school!!

North Berwick Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2012
The North Berwick Primary School (K-3) and the Mary R. Hurd School (4-5) make up the North Berwick Elementary Schools. Since arriving at these community schools in January, 2012, I have to say how impressed I have been at the dedication of all of our teachers and staff. Our parent community, including our very dedicated Parent Teacher Organization, is supportive of all our new initiatives and have expressed how welcome they feel in their community schools. Our students are respectful and will gladly share how they feel about their school! The North Berwick Elementary Schools promote and support school/community partnerships that are multi-generational and have a wide variety of community stakeholders involved as well. Come and visit our school anytime. Call or email ahead so that we can give you a tour and answer any questions you may have. -Respectfully, Ron Robert: Principal

North Berwick Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2011
We've been very pleased with North Berwick Elementary for 3 years now. The Principal has made sure a class with a high student count got another classroom for next year; they emphasize character issues and not just scores; they ensure extra physical activities get into the school day at least for the youngest grades; they have held several free, educational afterschool programs; they show caring and connection to the larger world community (for example the children were involved in hosting a special fundraiser for Japan this spring); they communicate very well with parents (newsletters, phone calls, emails, etc.); and they are dealing appropriately with our child's needs.

North Berwick Elementary School 1

Posted July 17, 2011
This school needs help. Leadership is sorely lacking and really needs someone to come in and take charge and make it a community worth being in. I was in the this school for 12 years and finally decided to take my last child out and go to Berwick 5. Sad that my 4th child will not "graduate" from North Berwick but I just couldn't take another year of excuses and another year of putting actions off.

North Berwick Elementary School
25 Varney St P.O. Box 609, North Berwick, ME  03906
Last modified North Berwick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Berwick Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top