Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Nothing is done about bullying at this school or fighting. Many of the people I have known have moved because of a bad school experience here. I do not recommend attending Noble High School.

I went here and it was AWFUL. I dropped out for 6 months (when it wasn't legal )and they didn't care, didn't try to contact my dad about it or anything. The teachers targeted me because I had a 504 and treated me like I was stupid. The administration doesn't do anything about bullying or fighting, they let the bully get away and the victim gets punished. Even after I transferred to a new school, I was going to prom with my boyfriend. I messaged the prom prep person and she called me stupid. Then my friend went into school, dressed normally. The only thing that was showing was a little bit of cleavage, but not excessively. The school dean or whatever messaged her telling her that she needed to be careful of what she wore to school because she was distracting the male TEACHERS. This school is terrible.

Caring, helpful, student based learning! Wonderful teaching strategies, early intervention for extra help in multiple subjects.

This school is one of the best in Southern Maine. I have two daughters attending this school. Both are very gifted children who have been able to maintain their interest and love of learning, due in part to this schools wonderful "Excel" classes. Thanks.

Noble does an excellent job in preparing the students for the future, no matter what path the student takes...college, vocation, or military. The communication with the school has always been open. My son has done remarkably well at Noble, not just academically, but all around.

I have had two students go through this school system. My eldest has graduated and gone on to college and my youngest is finishing her years there. Though as in any school it has it problems with administration and politics it is a good school with much to offer our students. All too often we forget the focus of school is not about us but about producing educated and well rounded individuals who can go out and positively contribute to society. It is our teachers who have great influence on our children second to the teachings from home. In addition to academics this school offers good sports and extra curricular programs for our students which help them build team skills, good sportsmanship and knowledge of the arts. I for one am satisfied with the education and offerings of this public school.

I am a student at noble high school. Yes the school does have high credit standards, but the more you do the more you will acomplish in life. If you try hard and do your best then you will pass. I think that it is a great place to learn and the teachers are willing to help you at all times. They do have great teachers for kids with disabilities. They are also very big on athletics. They have so many sports to chose from all year round. They will let anyone on a team even if they have never played that sport before. They let you off with a new start. They do have many other clubs that you can join such as drama club, math club, student council etc. They also are big on helping problems such as invisible children. I would enroll into noble high school.

Noble high school is alright when comes into teaching although its not helping with the drop out rate. Seems like a lot of people are dropping out of Noble because they don't have enough credits to graduate. This needs to be fixed. I believe they try too hard trying to be the best school ever. They increase standards to a point where some students cant keep up with, so thats probably a reason for the drop out rate. Plus this school doesnt do anything fun, very boring. The principal should alow more cool/fun things to enthuse students while maintaining the work ethic. For instance the school will removed SSR(sustain silent reading) for events such as pep rallys and 5 mins off each class, which all adds up to 40 minutes of nothing basically. This school needs to rebuild, because what they're doing now is clearly is not working quite well.

My boys went to Noble for a period of 3 yrs. I was always on top of the guidance counslors of my boys, to insure they were acquiring the proper credits for graducation requirements.I was informed each year they were doing fine, and not to worry about it. Then I was told they would NOT meet the credits required. Therefore they would not be graduating with there class. . We have since moved and the boys are doing wonderful in another school district. It is my opinion that Noble does not keep up on the students credits. I also feel that Noble is trying to hard to be like more of a prep school or private school.I would NOT ENROLL your child at this school

I'd think twice before enrolling your student into this school. If they have an eye for spotting unnecessary work, their grades will probably quickly drop. Students at the school seem very immature for their age, possibly because of the school. I've never had too much of a problem with tachers though.

Last modified Noble High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.