Noble High School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
This school is one of the best in Southern Maine. I have two daughters attending this school. Both are very gifted children who have been able to maintain their interest and love of learning, due in part to this schools wonderful "Excel" classes. Thanks.

Posted November 06, 2010
Noble does an excellent job in preparing the students for the future, no matter what path the student takes...college, vocation, or military. The communication with the school has always been open. My son has done remarkably well at Noble, not just academically, but all around.

Posted August 05, 2010
I have had two students go through this school system. My eldest has graduated and gone on to college and my youngest is finishing her years there. Though as in any school it has it problems with administration and politics it is a good school with much to offer our students. All too often we forget the focus of school is not about us but about producing educated and well rounded individuals who can go out and positively contribute to society. It is our teachers who have great influence on our children second to the teachings from home. In addition to academics this school offers good sports and extra curricular programs for our students which help them build team skills, good sportsmanship and knowledge of the arts. I for one am satisfied with the education and offerings of this public school.

Noble High School 5

Posted September 19, 2009
I am a student at noble high school. Yes the school does have high credit standards, but the more you do the more you will acomplish in life. If you try hard and do your best then you will pass. I think that it is a great place to learn and the teachers are willing to help you at all times. They do have great teachers for kids with disabilities. They are also very big on athletics. They have so many sports to chose from all year round. They will let anyone on a team even if they have never played that sport before. They let you off with a new start. They do have many other clubs that you can join such as drama club, math club, student council etc. They also are big on helping problems such as invisible children. I would enroll into noble high school.

Posted May 18, 2009

Noble High School 1

Posted April 02, 2009

Noble High School 0

Posted February 21, 2009
Noble high school is alright when comes into teaching although its not helping with the drop out rate. Seems like a lot of people are dropping out of Noble because they don't have enough credits to graduate. This needs to be fixed. I believe they try too hard trying to be the best school ever. They increase standards to a point where some students cant keep up with, so thats probably a reason for the drop out rate. Plus this school doesnt do anything fun, very boring. The principal should alow more cool/fun things to enthuse students while maintaining the work ethic. For instance the school will removed SSR(sustain silent reading) for events such as pep rallys and 5 mins off each class, which all adds up to 40 minutes of nothing basically. This school needs to rebuild, because what they're doing now is clearly is not working quite well.

Noble High School 0

Posted February 20, 2009
My boys went to Noble for a period of 3 yrs. I was always on top of the guidance counslors of my boys, to insure they were acquiring the proper credits for graducation requirements.I was informed each year they were doing fine, and not to worry about it. Then I was told they would NOT meet the credits required. Therefore they would not be graduating with there class. . We have since moved and the boys are doing wonderful in another school district. It is my opinion that Noble does not keep up on the students credits. I also feel that Noble is trying to hard to be like more of a prep school or private school.I would NOT ENROLL your child at this school

Noble High School 1

Posted May 28, 2008

Noble High School 2

Posted April 28, 2008
I'd think twice before enrolling your student into this school. If they have an eye for spotting unnecessary work, their grades will probably quickly drop. Students at the school seem very immature for their age, possibly because of the school. I've never had too much of a problem with tachers though.

Noble High School
388 Somersworth Rd, North Berwick, ME  03906
Last modified Noble High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noble High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top