Bad
Good

It's awesome school And we learn a lot of things in this school If you are new in USA you should to come to deering HS you well learned english fast with us !

I'm a junior at Deering currently and i think it is a great school. The teachers are great, classes are challenging enough and we have great school spirit. By just doing your homework,not skipping class and paying attention you'll do just fine and find yourselves ready for college.

Classes and grades are too easy. Students do not get challenged, get good grades, then struggle in college.

Deering is a really good school. I will agree with many others before me, Deering is pretty much impossible to fail unless a)you never do any assaignments or b)you never go to school. The school is what you put into it. It you really want an education, you can totally get a top-notched one. If you just want a diploma- that's available, too. A lot of the teachers really care about the kids. I feel that Deering has been a great school for my classmates and me. My friends at other school really hate school, but almost everyone I go to DHS with says they think it's totally fine. I feel very fortunate to enjoy my high school.

The curriculum there is way too easy, and colleges know this. Don't expect to have a high rank at deering taken very highly by many institutions. The classes are easy and unchallenging and offer little in the way of accelerated programs.

My son transfered this year to Deering and I can't say enough good about this school. It is a large school, but he teachers are awesome and generally care about the students.

Last modified Deering High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.