Bad
Good

I have been a guest teacher at Portland Schools, K-5 for over 2 years. I rate Reiche #1. Team Leaders, Teachers, and all Staff are dedicated and passionate professionals. The students are engaged in learning and altogether help to build a wonderful community!

The teachers and staff are truly dedicated to making this a community school. My two children attend this school and I feel we are really a part of the Reiche family. The staff is always accessible to discuss ideas and/or address any concerns. It is empowering to have a respected voice in my children's education.

We have had a tremendous experience at Reiche School. Two of our three children attend and our third will be enrolled next year. My school aged children are very different learners and each of their needs have been met. I feel that the teaching staff listens and I am awed by their performance on a day to day basis given the complexity of the student body. I feel that there is a strong bond between teachers, staff, parents, and guardians which sets a tremendous example to the children of this school. Our diversity binds us as a community and there is a strong commitment to have all of the children at Reiche succeed as passionate learners and compassionate young adults. We feel very lucky to be a part of this school.

love the diversity, but my son fell through the cracks at this school... too much emphasis on ESL/

All three of my children have attended Reiche. This school is not just where my children go during the day, it is a part of our lives. The spirit and energy that the teachers and staff bring to Reiche is amazing. I have one child with a learning disability, the extra services and attention that are provided are outstanding. If you are a parent that likes being active within your child's school, Reiche will embrace you warmly

I love Reiche school because i feel it is the most diversified school in portland. I feel it deserves more credit for what the school does for its students and staff. I had gone there and my 2 older children have been there and my youngest will go there. I would recommend reiche to any family.

Due to the recent rise in immigration here, Reiche School in Portland, Maine has an incredibly diverse student body. This school is one big melting pot, with truly dedicated teachers, aides, support staff, volunteers, etc.

Last modified Howard C Reiche Community School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.