Nathan Clifford School 5

Posted June 17, 2004
Both of my children have attended Nathan Clifford since kindergarten. My daughter will be going into second and my son into third next year. The teachers they have had have been nurturing and supportive. They have strived to develop open communication with both my ex-husband and I and have kept both of us up to date with things concerning our children. The support staff know me and my children and it's a wonderful feeling to call the office and have the secretary know my first name. The after school program, offered by Portland Rec., is one of the best. My kids have gone on many fields trips,taken part in photography and Maine Audobon programs and have learned many crafts and skills from the staff.

Nathan Clifford School