Portland, ME
Before care: Yes

Posted March 31, 2014
Excellent school! Staff is very approachable and welcoming. A wonderful community feel and students' progress is a priority at Riverton.

Posted August 02, 2013
This school educates each child to be good students and ambassadors in our community. Our diversity is an asset to to town , because through education, a diverse community ,can understand the challenges each family faces ,despite language and economic barriers. Our teachers truly reach out and teach families , because of thier passion professionalism , a chance to make a difference in each students lives.

Posted February 12, 2012
My first-grader has loved every single day of school since he started at Riverton as a Kindergartener. His reading, writing, and math have really taken off! This school has some really great teachers and a diverse student body. It's not surprising that its test scores aren't as high as other schools, since so many of its students are English Language Learners, and they must take the tests, too. Even so, the latest test scores are way up, and the school has new leadership. Come visit!

Posted February 05, 2012
I am a proud Riverton parent and community member. I have a 1st grader and a 3rd grader and both are succeeding academically and socailly. Our school is filled with lovely children from pre-K to grade 5 and we have the hardest working teachers in the district. Riverton School welcomes anyone to come in and take a tour. They would be happy to answer any questions from any parent in the area.

Riverton School 4

Posted October 17, 2010
My 2nd grader just started here and I volunteer two days a week in his classroom. Other then the issue of security, this school is turning out to be a good school. They have a learningworks after school program which is a huge plus!

Posted May 01, 2010

Riverton School 0

Posted January 03, 2009
I graduated from Riverton and I just have to say that Riverton is a very great, and very diverse school. It offers something for everyone, and was a great school to go to and to graduate from.

Riverton School 4

Posted June 01, 2005
- a former student
I only have to say the best thing about that school is all the diversity and curlture. With out riverton park residents. riverton school would not be a great enough school for children to attend and learn in the future. -Samantha Serfes

Riverton School
1600 Forest Ave, Portland, ME  04101
Last modified Riverton School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverton School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top