Posted May 04, 2008

Posted February 04, 2008

Posted June 11, 2006
- a former student
After attending st. Pat's from kindergarten all the way up to 8th grade, I'm proud to say that I was given an excellent education. I have had wonderful teachers and made some lifelong friends. Plus, I was far better prepared for high school than many of my current public school classmates. If you're searching for one where there is a closely-knit hospitable community, where the teachers teach because they want to teach, where the kids go to school and actually learn, where they get a good education about the lord, where they make good friendships with pretty good kids, and where they grow up from little kids smiling on the playground to well-rounded young adults... Send them over to St. Pat's.

St. Patrick's School 2

Posted September 06, 2005
St. Patricks is a nice old school, however it is overcrowded and the teacher student ratio in the lower grades is not a good fit for the children. It seems to be about money not children anymore. They have a 30 to 1 ratio with a 'fulltime ' aid that is going to be out of the classroom 20 duties a week. My expectations we diffrent then what we are receiving to date.

St. Patrick's School 4

Posted January 18, 2005
St. Patrick's is an excellent small school with a very involved parents. My children have done very well there after coming from a terrible experience in the public schools. The K-8 environment gives the school a nice family atmosphere. The curriculum has challenged my children and the teachers are very caring. The discipline is very good and the children are well behaved and respectful of their teachers. The school is very traditional in its approach to education and that is fine with me because I know it works. I don't want my children's education to be an experiment of the public school system that failed. I highly recommend St. Patrick's to parents looking for solid values and not fluff.

St. Patrick's School 2

Posted January 11, 2005
Not a good fit for a child with high energy. They are about 40 years behind the curve when it comes to discipline. If your child is passive and doesn't speak unless spoken to,they will do fine.

St. Patrick's School