Portland, ME

Posted December 17, 2014
We love Levey! I can't imagine a better place for my son to grow and be nurtured emotionally and intellectually. As a non-Jewish family we were nervous about how we might be received at a Day School, but the community is inclusive and welcoming, and it has been amazing to watch our child learn a second language and gain such a sense of joy in life and learning.

Posted December 03, 2014
Levey is a treasure. I am a mom who has had very mixed feelings about public school, and wanted the best education I could find for my son besides homeschooling him. The faculty at Levey is caring and attentive, and the small class size is such a gift in his formative early years. He loves his time there, and has begun to excel in ways that surprise and excite me. He was a late reader/writer and was at risk of falling behind, but has caught up very quickly since starting at Levey.

Posted November 26, 2014
Levey Day School is a great place for my daughter. She is getting a well-rounded education while learning the same important values I try to teach her at home. I'm looking forward to sending my son there, too, when he is old enough. They really encourage a love of learning and focus on each individual child.

Posted May 05, 2010

Posted April 15, 2010
An extraordinary school dedicated to academic excellence and the success of the kids who attend. Great faculty. A very diverse group of families send their kids here, which is a huge plus for a private school in Maine.

Levey Day School