Opportunity Training Center 5

Posted June 13, 2007
My son graduated from OTC in June 2007; we were so grateful for the understanding, care, and concerns on behalf of the staff. They took the time to get to know my son and understand him and eventually and extended family was formed. We will miss them but have been blessed to be a part of the great things going on in that school. Especially since we live in a world with a lack of compassion for our citizens with special needs...

Opportunity Training Center 5

Posted May 20, 2005
This school is great! My brother-in-law attends and has now for about 14 years. The staff are more than willing to help the children and really involve themselves with every child. I would highly recommend this school to anyone with a special needs child. A+

Opportunity Training Center