Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Too many rely on technology and not teaching anymore. Or don't want to be bothered to explain anything

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Usually when there is an incident only one person gets in trouble instead of all who where involved

I find that it all depends on who you are, whether you get help or not or treated fairly, a lot of kids get pushed through or fall through the cracks. It's all politics and I'm looking into transferring my son, he is a sophomore and I've had it with this district

Presque Isle High School is one of the best school here in northern Maine. Are school offers the best for there students. We have a math lab to help students that need help in math. My school offers many sports as well. Softball, soccer, basketball, cheering, track..are just a few of are many sport my school has to offer. along with many other student activities. Drama, and comp. play, NHS, civil rights, are some of the non-sport activities we have. The teachers are amazing. They well help each student understand there work. Bulling, unlike caribou school, we don't have a issue with. Are school is safe, inviting, and no student is ever in fear of being picked on. All the students are friendly and welcoming. So if you are looking for one of the best schools, i would suggest are school. Presque Isle High School

I love Presque Isle High School because they have great teachers that really care about the students. They make the classes interesting and challenging to the students. The principal and vice principal are firm but fair to all students. The have a wide variety of subjects for students to choose from each semester, so they do have choices to make. They even have a great lunch program for the students to choose from.

The school is very good it has a range of classes from really easy to colledge level classes. Teachers in general are good there are a few that are really outstanding. We have a large number of art/music courses. We care alot about both educating and sports. Drama is not huge but we do a musical and a competition play, in 2008-2009 we went to new englands. I think this is probaly the best school in aroostook county.

The school lets you slack a little, and they dont always take the time to help you out. Some of the teachers just blow right through their curriculum, which makes it difficult. But the teachers are really nice. The students are either really cool, or pompous and annoying. It's a jock's school, which means most everyone is an american eagle wearing prep.

I was an exchange student in Presque Isle. I visited this High school and I am so glad that I got the opportunity to visit such a nice school. The teachers, the principle and of course the students were great!

I like this school. The teachers take their time to work with you if you need help, the principle and guidance counceler are always there to help you out just as the teachers, and I find that this is one of the best schools in the county.

This school sets the standard for all aroostook county school and school in the state.

Last modified Presque Isle High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.