Presque Isle, ME

Posted December 07, 2009
Presque Isle High School is one of the best school here in northern Maine. Are school offers the best for there students. We have a math lab to help students that need help in math. My school offers many sports as well. Softball, soccer, basketball, cheering, track..are just a few of are many sport my school has to offer. along with many other student activities. Drama, and comp. play, NHS, civil rights, are some of the non-sport activities we have. The teachers are amazing. They well help each student understand there work. Bulling, unlike caribou school, we don't have a issue with. Are school is safe, inviting, and no student is ever in fear of being picked on. All the students are friendly and welcoming. So if you are looking for one of the best schools, i would suggest are school. Presque Isle High School

Presque Isle High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I love Presque Isle High School because they have great teachers that really care about the students. They make the classes interesting and challenging to the students. The principal and vice principal are firm but fair to all students. The have a wide variety of subjects for students to choose from each semester, so they do have choices to make. They even have a great lunch program for the students to choose from.

Presque Isle High School 4

Posted September 01, 2009
The school is very good it has a range of classes from really easy to colledge level classes. Teachers in general are good there are a few that are really outstanding. We have a large number of art/music courses. We care alot about both educating and sports. Drama is not huge but we do a musical and a competition play, in 2008-2009 we went to new englands. I think this is probaly the best school in aroostook county.

Presque Isle High School 3

Posted July 24, 2009
The school lets you slack a little, and they dont always take the time to help you out. Some of the teachers just blow right through their curriculum, which makes it difficult. But the teachers are really nice. The students are either really cool, or pompous and annoying. It's a jock's school, which means most everyone is an american eagle wearing prep.

Posted February 27, 2009
I was an exchange student in Presque Isle. I visited this High school and I am so glad that I got the opportunity to visit such a nice school. The teachers, the principle and of course the students were great!

Presque Isle High School 4

Posted February 21, 2009
I like this school. The teachers take their time to work with you if you need help, the principle and guidance counceler are always there to help you out just as the teachers, and I find that this is one of the best schools in the county.

Posted January 06, 2009

Presque Isle High School 0

Posted November 27, 2008
This school sets the standard for all aroostook county school and school in the state.

Presque Isle High School 1

Posted June 18, 2007

Presque Isle High School 2

Posted June 13, 2004
We are so upset and disappointed in this school. As my wife sits by the front door waiting for our daughter,and she watches senior boys and girls going into the school. Over half of the girls are wearing halter top, strapless, or spaghetti strap dresses,I thought that was a no,no I.A.W. school dress code, and you won't let our son walk with his class because he refuses to wear a tie. The young mens neck tie shows, but the girls shoulders are covered during inspection... Thanks for disappointing our family and our son on what should of been pleasant memories for all. P.S. Our son is nineteen and free to make his own decisions.

Presque Isle High School
16 Griffin St, Presque Isle, ME  04769
Last modified Presque Isle High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Presque Isle High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top